Trust supplier may not go about investigation into PCB-containing stabilizer directly Print this page

The last update date:
October 4, 2018
 In July, 2018, E planet which is Motoichi trust supplier sent questionnaire (about "investigation about possession into use of PCB stabilizer") to building age owning building before March, 1977, but contractor (E planet) of investigation duties visits door to door directly and may not request investigation expenses.
 Please never accept such a door-to-door visit. In addition, please contact nearest police station, police box or Shizuoka-shi government office Waste and Recycling Affairs section when there is such a door-to-door visit.

(Aoi-ku) Shizuoka center police station 054-250-0110
(Suruga-ku) Shizuoka south police station 054-288-0110
(Shimizu-ku) Shimizu police station     054-366-0110
Shizuoka-shi government office Waste and Recycling Affairs section 054-221-1364

Questionnaire about this page

In this page, was it easy to use?

Reference about this page

Environmental station Waste and Recycling Affairs section appropriate processing promotion person in charge

The location: Shizuoka government building the thirteenth floor of the new building

Telephone: 054-221-1364

Fax: 054-221-1564

Inquiry Form